More Stuff » Chemicals Safety Sheets
Please click on the relevant links to peruse standard, approved safety information for all applicable chemicals used in our products or sold in our Wine Kitz New Minas store. All files are in pdf format and which may be printed by your local printer.
- POSTASSIUM METABISULPHITE- (Sulphite Crystals). Used as an equipment sanitizer and as an antibacterial agent in wines.
- POTASSIUM SORBATE - Stabilizer, used to prevent renewed fermenation in finished wine.
- CHITOSAN - Part of a two part wine clearing package. Used with Kieselsol.
- KIESELSOL - Part of a two part wine clearing package as above.
- BENTONITE - Wyoming clay used in clarifying wine.
- STEROPHOS PINK - "Pink stuff", cleaner/sterilizer, diluted with water and used as an equipment & bottle cleaner/sterilizer.
- ONE_STEP ASEPTOX - Oxygenated sterilizer, diluted with water and used as an equipment & bottle sterilizer.